Time and time again the First Citizen has referred to Immigration as the “disregarded law” because the federal government has completely abandoned its border security and immigration policy enforcement responsibilities. If overwhelming statistics are to be believed, the decades long invasion has unarguably made United States citizenship worth less, but to many, worthless.
One of the very very few things that the federal government is ACTUALLY required to do by the U.S. Constitution is to defend and preserve our borders! The incumbent has abrogated the duties of the Office of the President by failing to enforce immigration law and facilitated admittance of unassimilable populations that represent known dangers.
Over 2014 & 2015 the CIS (Center for Immigration Studies) report estimates that about 1.1 million of the 3.1 million new arrivals were illegal immigrants, including recent border crossers, visa overstays, and migrants released from detention.
With an unprecedented 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants already living in the U.S. by 2014 count these escalating numbers raise profound questions for both the legal and illegal assimilation and the impact of immigration on the nation’s education system, infrastructure, labor market, national security as well as the size and density of the U.S. population.
The toll illegal immigration places on the U.S. both financially and for the safety of its citizens is staggering.
Here are a few facts:
- Unauthorized immigrants make up 5.1% of the U.S. labor force
- About 7% of K-12 students had at least one unauthorized immigrant parent in 2012.
- 57 percent of all households that are led by an immigrant (legal or illegal) are enrolled in at least one welfare program.
- In one recent year, taxpayers in Los Angeles County spent $600 million dollars on welfare for children of illegal immigrants.
- Thanks to illegal immigration, California’s overstretched health care system is on the verge of collapse.
- It has been estimated that U.S. taxpayers spend $12 BILLION on primary and secondary school education for the children of illegal immigrants.
- It is estimated that illegal aliens make up approximately 30 percent of the population in federal, state and local prisons and that the total cost of incarcerating them is more than $1.6 billion annually.
- Mexican drug cartels make approximately $6.6 billion dollars a year “exporting” illegal drugs to the United States.
So, what has our demoCrap president and republiCant Congress done about it:
- The Obama administration actually has distributed flyers that tell illegal immigrants that their immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps.
- Our very own Department of Homeland Security says that it has lost track of a million people that have entered this country but that appear never to have left.
- The federal government has a website that teaches immigrants how to sign up for welfare programs once they arrive in the United States.
- The Executive Branch of the federal government has sued individual states (Arizona, for example) that have unilaterally tried to crack down on illegal immigration.
In fact, more than 913,820 (or nearly 99 percent) of the illegal immigrants who remain in the U.S., despite final orders of removal are not detained but rather live freely in U.S.
…and of those non-detained illegal immigrants, 172,135 have at least one criminal conviction to their name. This means that of the illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a crime and have been ordered removed, about 96 percent are at large in neighborhoods across the nation.
Unfortunately, the leadership coming out of The White House has willfully chosen to leave our borders wide open. Local governments attempting to stem the tide have been penalized.
Suggesting that incumbent politicians can solve either the illegal immigration problem or develop/implement new policy is specious.
They are responsible for the current malaise and deserve to be booted from office (without benefit of a retirement package). As long as policies encourage illegal aliens to enter the country with full knowledge they will receive public benefits that exceed those of legal citizenry, one questions the value of US citizenship.
Since this should matter to you, join the First Citizen today. Become an ameriCan! Contribute financially to his effort to reverse the insanity of an immigration policy designed to collapse the country from within.